Other Services


Each employee in Great Britain should have their own one-time National Insurance Number (equivalent to the Polish Tax Identification Number - NIP), known as NIN.


NIN is used to register the taxpayer in the social insurance system and the tax system. This allows to collect benefits and retirement. After an employee is given a Social Security Number, the employer participates in his/her social insurance.

 The number consists of 2 letters, 6 digits and one letter at the end: e.g. AB 123456 C.

Plan online. It's easy, fast and secure.

© 2021 Accountancy MK . Proudly created with OH STUDIO

25 First Avenu , Milton Keynes , MK1 1DX

Tel:01908 417557

  • White Facebook Icon